Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Reaping...

So, Kim, my mom, and I went to go "get our Swank on" as Moose calls it and saw The Reaping. For the most part it was a pretty decent "thriller." Don't go into looking for a biblical flick or anything because it's not, it's just simply a suspense movie with a few biblical elements thrown in. It had some good jump moments and I have to admit I did jump a few times and then look around to see if anyone saw me. Some lady that was sitting behind us was crying her head off at the end of the movie. I really wanted to ask her, "What's sad? Why are you crying?" I mean I can understand getting a little emotional during some movies, but The Reaping?! Come on!

Anyways, the drama with my family has settled down and we can all go back to pretending the other people don't exist. That seems to work the best for my family. When my grandma does pass away I can only imagine the antics that will ensue. I'm picturing someone blaming someone else for something ridiculous and then punches being thrown. My grandmother's coffin will inevitably be knocked over, and her cold, lifeless body will go rolling across the funeral parlor floor...unnoticed. Such is my family; ignorant, a little bit redneck, and completely and utterly ridiculous. That's just on one side. The other side is pretty cool, but has its problems as well, none that would require a bouncer at a funeral, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Harshman said...

Dude, did you just refer to your dead lifeless grandmother, to make a point in a blog? Your family is messed up.

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home