Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pondering theology...

I've been thinking through a lot of things lately. Mostly it's been brought on by questions that I've been getting at work, but it's really forced me to take a look at what I believe. I'm trying to sort my way through some stuff, and frankly, it gives me a headache. I've polled six different people on various subjects and it's split down the middle. It's not a question of faith, but rather a theological debate going on inside my head. So, if you'd like to give your two cents, please feel free.

What are your views on "free will"? Is there a biblical basis for it, or is it just a man made concoction?

What do think about predestination?

Those are just a tiny sampling of the things rolling around in there.

Anyways, I'm pretty much exhausted. I don't think I've gotten a decent nights sleep since last Friday. I've been going non-stop with CCH and then last night, my first night that I've had to just rest, I spent with a student at the hospital until 2am. Needless to say I was running a bit late for work this morning. Please pray for strength and energy because I'm not feeling any of it right now. Peace out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home