Monday, November 27, 2006

Turkey for me, turkey for you...

Thanksgiving in Dallas was a beautiful thing...for the most part. Of course, there were the awkward moments between my dad/step-mom and brother, but other than that it was a wonderful time. All I know what to do is pray over the whole situation, otherwise I just stay out of it all together. I got to see one of my cousins I hadn't seen in about 3 years so that was great. I think she and I are the only girl cousins who aren't married with children, well aside from the 9 and 10 year old. Although it's been awhile since I've seen them...anyways, my sis-in-law is expecting Hernandez #2. She will be due in July. I'm really, really excited. Little Mariah is such an amazing little rugrat. I adore her.

As always in Texas, I watch a lot of movies because that's what my family does, that's how we bond. My mom and I drive 7 hours to watch movies with my brother and Sarah. The list of movies/television shows viewed are as follows:

The Lake House
November
The Proposition
Love Actually
Nacho Libre
Seinfeld
Southpark
The Simpsons
Newsroom

I'm sure there were more, but those are the only ones coming to mind at the moment. I also watched a lot of football. The only time of the year I don't mind watching it, other than my normal following of the UT Longhorns. Which by the way get to go to a crappy Bowl game this year. Stupid, stupid A & M. Well, that's about it. I loved seeing little Nater for a little bit. I'm only sorry I didn't get to see you more, you little trash. Only a few weeks, though, and I'll get to see you again.

Okay that's really all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mooskers J. Featherbottom III said...

It's always a good time when South Park is being watched :) Hey, yo - I still have a key to your place... so, to anybody reading this, I'm currently accepting bids :) I'll just put it in a jello mold shaped like a clown.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home